That’s how we refer to every household project we take on here at the Smith house. It usually involves 20 trips to Lowes, a few select curse words but surprisingly hardly any fighting and results in a room or project that is about 95% complete. Where would the fun be in actually completely finishing something? Honestly, it’s more of a standing joke now than when we first moved in to our house. Our first couple of homeowner projects were not, how should I say this…..fun. Now, they’re still not fun, but at least they go a little more smoothly. It helps that we have awesome parents that love to help us out and are extremely talented. We are very grateful!
So, when I thought about starting a blog I was trying to think of a creative, witty name for it. As you can see, I couldn’t really come up with anything. I’d like to think that I’m somewhat creative, but it turns out I’m really not. Jason, my husband, was the one to suggest “Another Smith Family Effin’ Blog” which I considered, but seeing as how we are about to welcome a new little one into the family we should probably knock off the dirty sailor language. Hence, “Another Smith Family Blog”.
The idea of my blog is primarily to keep everyone updated on our son, who is scheduled to arrive via c-section on May 31st…two weeks! Yay!! But, I’m sure I’ll throw in a little bit of this and a little bit of that as well. I probably could’ve done this on Facebook
Welcome and happy reading!


like! ;) it can be addicting or boring and you'll forget you even had a blog. can't wait to meet another smith family baby :)
Consider yourself added to my blogroll if not linked on my page. (My blog is specific to a particular subject, i.e. a video game, and would probably bore everyone to tears.)