October turned out to be a pretty busy month and November is on track to be the same. If you're a die-hard blog reader, you've already figured out that I failed miserably at my little challenge. However, when I offered to make the turkey for Thanksgiving this year, my Mom said she'd do it. I offered twice and she still said she'd do it. I don't know if that's a lack of confidence in my poultry preparation skills or she really enjoys making the turkey, but either way I've gotten out of sticking my hands in a turkey for another year. Woo hoo!
Let's see, we had four birthdays, a surprise birthday party, 4 Halloween events, three doctor's appointments, an ultrasound, a CMG, lots of cuddle/fun time and that was just October. I'll omit all of the work stuff for the time being because really, who wants to hear about that?
For November, two doctor's appointments, a first hair-cut, a photo shoot, Thanksgiving, a birthday, shopping and turkey. Lots and lots of turkey! And probably a ton of other stuff I'm forgetting at 22 minutes past my bedtime.
I can't believe that Jax is going to be 6 months old this month. Where has the time gone? I feel like it was just yesterday that we were announcing his arrival.
I've been trying to keep up on at least posting pictures on Facebook of the various activities, but I'm even behind on that. Oh well, if you truly like me, you'll wait for details ;)


Post a Comment