Golf, Pancakes and Ice Cream. That sounds like a winning combination, right? For Father's Day this year I thought it'd be fun for the guys to go out and do a manly activity together. And what's more manly than golf? Okay, I can think of a few things that are manlier than golf, but you get the idea.
Jason, his Dad, my Dad and Jackson hit up the driving range in Geneva and swung at a couple of buckets of balls on that Saturday. I thought Jackson would have a good time watching them, and he did! They even let him get in on the action which he loved too. And with all the guys away, I got to enjoy an hour or two of solitude at home. Win, win for everyone!
I made them take a camera along and snap some pics. Here are a couple of my favorites:
Next up was opening Daddy's present on Father's Day morning. Jackson got Daddy a bunch of Duck Dynasty stuff - the book "Happy, Happy, Happy" by Phil Robertson, a "Happy, Happy, Happy" t-shirt and a "Happy, Happy, Happy" poster to hang in his garage all to go along with the "Happy, Happy, Happy" flip-flops he had bought himself a few days prior. Can you tell we like Duck Dynasty in this house? C'mon, it's hilarious! How could you now like it?
![]() |
| Relaxing in bed and reading his new book |
After that "happy, happy, happy"-ness, we went down to Jason's parents house for yummy Father's Day pancake breakfast.
![]() |
| Jason and his Dad |
We spent the rest of the day relaxing and then went down to Seneca Farms with my parents for some ice cream.
Hope everyone had as great of a Father's Day weekend as we did!













Post a Comment