Both Jason and I recently celebrated our
I like to reminisce, so here are some pics from last year's hot par-tay!! And I mean hot, cuz it was like 1,000 degrees outside!
Back to the present. We usually celebrate our birthday's together but this year did them separately. I think Jason was tired of sharing his special day. LOL. We did cake and ice cream for his birthday. Jackson and I got him a target for his bow, a ton of yummy snacks and we made him a special cake - a beer cake!
![]() |
| Check out that bullseye!! |
I did end up sharing my birthday celebration with my nephew TJ. We actually have the same birthday! We had cake (my request), ice cream and apple pie (TJ's request). Yum! For my birthday, Jason and I went to the Zac Brown Band concert at Darien Lake and I got a new ZBB shirt. Plus, we went to Tully's for dinner. Win, win. I love their chicken tenders.
![]() |
| TJ and I |
Toodles!













Post a Comment