It was a relatively normal visit. Well, as normal as it can be. No issues really needed to be discussed. Just a review of his developmental milestones, discussion on on-going services, physical and shots.
The only thing that I did bring up is Jackson's constipation. I won't go into too much detail for fear of landing on STFU Parents, but it was decided to start Miralax in addition to the prune juice that he already gets. It is something that we are going to talk to the docs at the Kirch Center when we go there in October. It might be time to look into starting a bowel management program or at least get him more regular.
So, here are the 15 month stats:
- Length: 31 in. (50th percentile)
- Weight: 27 lbs. 2 oz. (80th percentile)
- Head Circumference: 49 cm (don't remember the percentile but I'm pretty sure we're still on the charts for it, probably high-90s)
I would also like to point out that it was right around 15 months that Jackson mastered rolling, both belly to back and back to belly. Woo hoo! He is really liking the new-found independence that he now has. We're realizing that we need to do some more baby-proofing around the house!
The below link is a video is from around that time-frame. This is Jackson at Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house. He rolled over to the bookshelf and tried to get some books to read. We're pretty sure he was saying "book" too! How awesome is that!
<object width="640" height="480"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"></param><param name="movie" value="https://www.facebook.com/v/407837802610626"></param><embed src="https://www.facebook.com/v/407837802610626" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="1" width="640" height="480"></embed></object>
Check ya later!
P.S. Let me know if that link doesn't work. I'm trying a different technique to load the videos. If it doesn't work, I actually upload the video to the post.


Post a Comment