Thanks to Pinterest I found the perfect gift - Energy in A Jar! I figured it would be very fitting seeing as how Jackson should be getting some of his own "wheels" in the near future and they were going to need all the energy they could get to keep up with him!
The idea and instructions were provided by The Gunny Sack. I followed it for the most part although some of my items for the jar were a little different.
![]() |
| All the items we stuffed into the mason jar. Luckily there were some leftovers for me! ;) |
![]() |
| Jackson wanted to help but he had more fun taking everything out of the jar instead of putting it in! |
![]() |
| And then he decided that it would be fun to "drink" from the jar. |
![]() |
| Added a band of shiny green paper, a Christmas tree label, a bow on top and voila! The finished product! |
![]() |
| (Front) ** Sorry for the poor image quality - it's a scan ** |
![]() |
| (Back) |
Catch ya later,









Post a Comment