• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

Welcome! Welcome!

So, what’s my blog about? A little bit of this, a little bit of that, tons about Jackson and a sprinkle of Spina Bifida awareness. Why? Because that’s our life and we want to share it with you. Hope you enjoy!

Most Popular Post!

  • He's Here!!!
    So, on Monday Jackson was super active, like rolling, flipping, kicking all day.  It was the weirdest thing.  He had never been that active....

Buh-Bye Envoy!

You knew this was coming.  You're gas guzzling ways got the best of you and I couldn't take it anymore.  It's bad enough I have to drive you to and from Henrietta every day, but you were so greedy with the gas.  It just wasn't meant to be.  I will remember all of the good times we had and will miss you greatly.  But I won't miss your miles per gallon.  Maybe some day when I win the lottery we can be together again, but for now....hit the road!



Why, hello Malibu.  So nice to finally meet you.  I'm so excited that I got to take you home today.  Now only if I could find a job closer to home.  Imagine how awesome that would be!


Toodle-loo!
Read More 0 Comments | Posted By Robin edit post

0 Comments



Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Another Smith Family Blog


I started this blog as a way to keep family and friends, near and far, up-to-speed on what was going on with Jackson. Jackson was born with Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus. When he was born, he had to have surgery to close the lesion on his back and then had a follow-up a month later for his shunt placement. My goal was to make sure everyone got an updateon how things were going and what better way to mass-update then the good ole interweb ;) And since everyone isn't on FB (WHAT!?!), I figured that a blog would be the next best thing.


Since then, the blog has morphed into a plethora of stuff ranging from date nights, favorite recipes (okay, haven't posted any recipes yet, but they are in the works), our dog, our house, my awesome hubby, projects from Pinterest that I actually complete, SB awareness and what's going on in Jackson's world. I'll be honest, it's 73% about Jackson and raising a child with SB, at least according to my last calculation. Oh, and pictures. Lots of pictures.


Looking for an Older Post?

  • ► 2015 (4)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► March (2)
  • ► 2014 (8)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► June (1)
    • ► May (2)
    • ► March (3)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2013 (49)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (4)
    • ► July (11)
    • ► June (7)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (10)
  • ► 2012 (28)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (5)
    • ► September (4)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (1)
    • ► June (2)
    • ► May (3)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (1)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (3)
  • ▼ 2011 (28)
    • ► December (7)
    • ► November (1)
    • ▼ October (14)
      • Mmmmm, Oatmeal! :)
      • Go out and buy something!
      • Buh-Bye Envoy!
      • Here's the thing...
      • My Other Kiddo
      • To the Pumpkin Patch We Go!
      • Little Camera Magnet
      • Alphabet Pal is My Friend :)
      • Welcome to Kirch
      • So Many Options....
      • Pardon Me While I Get Sappy for a Minute
      • May The Force Be With You
      • I've failed...
      • The Long and Shunt of It
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► May (3)

About Me

My photo
Robin
Gorham, New York, United States
I’m a notorious procrastinator, a Martha Stewart wanna-be (minus the orange jump suit), and I have a high attention to detail, although some people might just consider me a control freak, perfectionist pain-in-the-arse! Oh yeah, and I’m a tad sarcastic. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years and we have one amazing little toddler, Jax. Our other "baby" is a 4 year old Great Dane who thinks he's a lap-dog. All in all, I love my life!
View my complete profile

Followers

Another Smith Family Blog

Powered by Blogger.
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Another Smith Family Blog. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top