Anywho, I apologize. I can do better. I will do better. How shall I remedy this? By annoying the crap out of you every day for the rest of October! That's right people, expect a post from me every day during the month of October. I can't promise that they will all be witty and funny. I can't promise that they will all be about Jax. I can't promise that some of these won't be recaps for things I've wanted to talk about the past few months but never got around to. I can't promise that some of them will just be pictures. Because, let's face it...I'm a busy girl ;)
My reward for completing this self-induced challenge....I will buy myself a photo scanner. I've always wanted one but could never justify it. I have no reason to need one. I just want one. Not that doing this really justifies it, but I like the way I think.
So if I have a reward, I must have a punishment for the off-chance that I blow off a day or two with this blog thing. And my punishment...I will have to make the turkey for Thanksgiving this year. I know what you're thinking, "That's your punishment? Doesn't seem like much of a punishment." But seriously, for those that know me...it would be punishment.
The idea of sticking my hand up a turkey's butt (and who knows what else) makes me throw up a little in my mouth. Disgusting. I can change a dirty diaper, pick a little kiddo's boogers, deal with dog and baby slobber, but to stick my hand up a turkey's butt....so gross. We've had Thanksgiving at my house for the past two years and I've gotten away with not making the turkey. How does that happen you ask? The first time we had it here, my Mother-in-Law came down and did it and then the other turkey was deep-fried and done by Jason and my parents. The second time? My Mom did it at her house and brought it over to mine to finish it. I know...totally lame. Just stick your hand up there and get it done. Eww...I threw up again a little bit.
So as you can see, my punishment choice is perfect especially in light of the upcoming holiday season. :) I just hope my Mom is up for making the turkey at her house again this year, because this is one challenge I am not going to fail!
TTFN
See you tomorrow ;)


Post a Comment