The only thing that Jason requested was a picture with Jax and our Harley Davidson blanket. That Harley blanket has seen better days so I was a little worried that it wouldn't really look that great, but Jamie made it look awesome. I think it was one of our favorite shots.
The reason I bring this all up (besides the obvious plug for Jamie!) is that all of those photos are part of my screensaver on my computer. As they all flashed across the screen tonight I couldn't help but think, "oh my goodness, he's changed so much". I mean, he's still the same but so different. He's definitely not the little peanut he was back then. He also doesn't have the obvious signs of hydrocephalus that he did back then either. In most of these pictures you can't tell because he has a hat on. But, in the pics of all of us you can definitely see the larger forehead.
Here are some of our favorite shots.
![]() |
| This is the one I saw tonight that got me thinkin....look how tiny he was! :) |
We can't wait for her to come and take some more pictures! See you in November Jamie! :)


















Post a Comment