Proceeds from the sale benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Rochester. We were lucky enough to be able to stay at the Ronald McDonald House when Jax was born and again when he had his shunt placement surgery. What a godsend! At some point I'll do a post about our experience there.
In the past, I've volunteered at the sale and worked a few hours. It was a lot of fun. Crazy busy, but a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to the past two years. I hope to volunteer for the sale next year or volunteer at one of the houses at some point in the near future. They did so much for us, that it will be nice to give back.
They usually have a huge variety of stuff. This year it's at a new location. Check out the website for the address.
There are still two days left, so get on out there and support an awesome organization!
October 14, 10am - 6pm (20% Off Sale)
October 15, 10am - Noon (50% Off Sale)
1pm - 5pm ($6 Bag Sale)




Post a Comment